Different Kitchen Uses that Immersion Blender can be used
With the advancement of technology, many products are becoming readily available in the market to help you with your kitchen chores. One such appliance is the immersion blender. Once you own it, you cannot imagine your life without it. They take up very little space in your kitchen, are easy to use and easy to clean. Here is a list of different ways in which you can use your immersion blender.
- Making smoothies and milkshakes. These are the most common recipes that an immersion blender is used for. You can customize the recipes according to your taste adding milk, fruits, cream, ice cream, flavorings and more.
- Blend your eggs with an immersion blender before making omelets or scrambled eggs. The blender ensures that the egg white and yolk are evenly combined to give you the fluffiest, restaurant quality eggs!
- Blend your pancake batter with an immersion blender to ensure a lump-free mixture for the best quality, soft and fluffy pancakes.
- You can prepare baby food with much more ease and faster than you would with hand. Simply use the blender to mash or puree food like potatoes to feed your baby.
- Pureeing soups is much easier with a hand blender as you can puree the hot soup right in the pan without having to transfer its contents in a jug.
- Instead of buying tomato sauce from the stores you can make it easily at home if you have an immersion blender. Just cut the tomatoes in halves and cook them in a pan till they have reduced. Blend them using an immersion blender. And you have your sauce ready. You can add flavorings if you like, like salt and spices.
- You can also make whipped cream using one of these. Just blend your cream for a couple of seconds till soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and flavorings and then blend it again for a couple of more seconds or until the peaks that form, hold their shape. You have the perfect whipped cream to be used as cake toppings or more.
- You can make your own homemade mayonnaise with a best immersion blender. All you need are some egg yolks and a little bit of oil. Blend them for a couple of minutes using your blender and you have your mayonnaise ready.
- You can make the perfect pesto sauce at home to be used in pastas. All you need are some basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, salt and oil. Just blend the ingredients using your blender and you have your pesto ready!
- You can blend mint leaves with some water, salt and spices to make mint chutney.
These are only some of the uses of an immersion blender. It is a very handy piece of appliance in your kitchen and makes your tasks easier and faster. Once you start using it on a regular basis you will find its utility in many more of your daily kitchen tasks. Can you think of any other ways you can use your immersion blender?